After the end of World War II, you adopted a child born as a result of the Fountain of Life programme in Norway. But raising a child in a society full of hatred and hostility is not an easy task. This game is based on the real-life experiences of the Fountain of Life children. In this game you can see the other side of war - even after victory, the punishment of the victims does not stop.
Learn about your child's past and help him or her to face life. In the game, you need to allocate your time and resources wisely. At the same time, you encounter many difficult questions: about your child's past, about bullying in school, about hatred and abuse. You need to find the answers to all these questions.
Help Klaus/Karin to face the problems of their German heritage and help your child to find a place in this free country.
Your choices will make a difference.
- Through different choices, you influence your child's feelings, personality and world view.
- Each time you make a choice, your child will express their feelings through their expressions and body language.
- Discover a gripping storyline and learn about real historical events that took place.
- Collect food and work to earn money while helping your child cook, mend clothes and play with them.
- Use your time wisely and allocate your resources.
- Adopt a boy or girl and help them through a crucial year in their lives.