|Updated:||April 9, 2021/Apr 9, 2021|
|Developer:||Marmalade Game Studio|
|Tags:||Puzzle Game GTA Pokemon Minecraft Cartoon coc PUBG Fortnite Terraria Roblox MC Zombies Five Nights at Freddy's DRAGON BALL Clash of Clans Cyberpunk 2077|
For reference, Monopoly - Board game classic about real-estate! game download websites are all approved, there are no viruses and malware.
Play the Classic Board Game!
Roll the dice and buy, sell, build, and scheme your way to become a rich landlord in MONOPOLY, the Hasbro board game and family classic loved by over a billion people in cities and countries worldwide. One of the most classic board games you know and love is available on mobile and tablets and playable both offline and online!
Experience the classic board game in a completely new way. MONOPOLY by Marmalade Game Studio brings the board to life with a universe including a beautiful animated and designed 3D city board with hotels and houses.
ONE OF THE GREATEST BOARD GAMES - Play the Hasbro classic by yourself or with the family and friends in your life on mobile or tablets!
- A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE - No pay-to-win, no ad pop-ups, no risk, approved by Hasbro
- HOUSE RULES - Play with the most common house rules
- QUICK MODE - Finish the Hasbro board game faster than ever
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Play against our challenging AI. No need for friends or family
- OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play together and pass the phone between turns
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play MONOPOLY online with people all over the world from a different city or country or create private multiplayer games to play with your friends and family in life without any risk.
1. Roll the dice: roll two dice at a time and move the indicator clockwise according to the number of points rolled.
If two of the same number is rolled, first move the indicator according to the number of dice, and then dice again.
If three times in a row both numbers are the same, the player is immediately jailed and the turn ends immediately and the player places his indicator on the jail.
EX: Player A rolls 6,6 for the first time and moves 12 steps, 3,3 for the second time and moves 6 steps, 4,4 for the third time, and then player A goes to jail.
Player B rolls 3,3 and moves 6 steps, then 2,2 and moves 4 steps, and finally rolls 1,2 and moves 3 steps and stops.
2. Execute the action of the grid: If you are not in jail, move your indicator according to the number of the dice.
And according to the grid you walk to, perform different actions.
When you come to an unoccupied property, station, or public utility: players choose whether to buy it or not, and if they want to buy it, they pay the same amount of money as on the grid to the bank.
If you want to buy, pay the same amount of money to the bank, and take the deed with the same name from the bank and place it in front of you face up. If you do not buy it, it will be "auctioned".
When you go to a property, station, or public utility run by another person: the owner will check the amount on the deed, and the player will pay that amount to the owner as rent.
When walking to the income tax/huge tax: pay the amount on the grid to the bank.
When walking to or passing the starting point: Receive $200 from the bank.
When walking to the public benefit/opportunity: draw a public benefit/opportunity card and perform the effect above.
Auction: When passing an unoccupied property but not buying it, the property will be auctioned off, starting at $10 and adding a minimum of $1.
Each player may bid once, and in no particular order. The highest bidder gets the property, pays the amount of the bid to the bank, and takes the deed.
If no one bids, the auction ends and the property remains unowned.